My Government

Paperwork is an expected part of independent living. When you start applying for jobs or looking for housing, you have to fill out forms and present ID. Our government tips provide you with understandable, step-by-step instructions that will help you get a driver’s license or state ID card, your Social Security card, your birth certificate, or a library card. And, our instructions include links to government offices and forms, making the process even easier.

Youth Connection


Adult Brochure             NYTD              Youth Brochure

Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.