NYTD Stay Connected provides the following resources for youth:
- Bill of Rights - Know your rights! GOALL has outlined twenty rights that all youth in care should be able to expect.
- LGBTQ - Click here for resources for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) youth!
- Scholarships - This handy guide, compiled by the SC NYTD Team, lists scholarships and other financial aid that you may be eligible for!
- Special Needs -
- Tips and Tricks - The SC NYTD Team has gathered information to help you with job applications and interviews, apartment searches, and more! Check back often — we’re always adding new resources.
- UNYTD Rap
- Youth Compass - Find resources specific to your county. We’re here to help you navigate your way to independent living.
- Youth Groups - Want more ways to stay connected? Find a Youth Group in your area . . . or start your own!
- Youth Hotlines - If you’re in trouble or need someone to talk to, there are people waiting to help you. All youth hotlines are toll free.